HealthFirst Federal Credit Union is a member-owned organization, which provides a broad range of personalized financial services to the membership in a convenient, efficient and friendly manner, while maintaining financial stability.
“Member-owned organization“- We are here to serve our owners who have come together to form a cooperative in order to help each other with their financial needs. It is the Board of Directors and management’s responsibility to make sure our reserves and earnings which are for the benefit of all our members, are not put at excessive risk.
“Convenient, efficient and friendly manner” – Friendly service for all members. Performed in the quickest, most accurate manner possible. The Board of Directors and management are dedicated to offering the latest technology affordable, in order to provide the most convenient service possible to our membership. On the other hand, we are also available to speak with each individual member as they so desire, in order to meet their needs or solve their problems in the friendliest, most helpful manner possible.
“Maintaining financial stability” – It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors and management to serve the membership with the financial well being of the credit union to be taken into consideration before decisions are made to offer new services and products. We have to see what the impact will be for the short-term as well as the long-term benefit of the credit union. Maintaining an adequate capital position is our responsibility.
HealthFirst Federal Credit Union
9 Quarry Road
Waterville, ME 04901
Information We Collect About You:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms. This may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
Information We Disclose:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members or former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us:
We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members:
If you terminate your membership with HealthFirst Federal Credit Union we will not share information we have collected about you, except as you may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to persons who need to know that personal information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal Regulations to guard your nonpublic person information.
What Members Can Do to Help:
HealthFirst Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep you PIN with your card, which can provide free access to accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. IF we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!