We have extended our hours on Fridays. We are now open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Our new hours
Lobby: Mon/Wed 8:15- 4:15 Tues 8:30 -4:15 Thurs: 8:00 -5:00 Fri 7:00-6:00
Drive-up: Mon/Wed 8:00-4:30 Tues 8:30-4:30 Thurs 8:00-5:00 Fri 7:00-6:00
Call us anytime at 207-877-9474
It is an honor to serve you and we greatly appreciate your continued membership.
Effective January 1, 2013, to learn more about the factors to
consider when applying for or using credit cards, please visit
the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at
For questions about this change, please contact the Credit Union
- Call us before you shop and we can give you the following important information you will need to make the right decisions on your vehicle purchase and get the best price for your vehicle and for all the coverages you choose.
- Trade-in value of your vehicle. If you are trading in a vehicle, know what the dealer should be giving you for your vehicle.
- Buying new vehicle? Make sure you ask to see the MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) of this vehicle. This is the amount we will finance.
- Value of Used Vehicle you are looking to purchase. Make sure you are not paying more than the vehicle is worth.
- Give us a dollar value of what you want to spend and we will give you an approximate payment amount.
- Extended Warranty Insurance quote. New or Used vehicle. Let us quote you our cost of warranty insurance to compare to the dealers price. (Their mark-up is much greater.)
- Gap Insurance. Our price to you $265.00. Compare to the dealer’s price.
- Disability and Life Insurance. Let us quote you our price to compare to the dealers price.
- Once you purchase your vehicle, contact us if you would like to set up payroll deduction for this payment. We also offer weekly, bi-weekly and bi-monthly payment options. Remember, the more frequently you pay on your vehicle loan, the less interest you pay.