We are looking for someone
to serve on our Supervisory Committee.
The Supervisory Committee is a vital part of our operation - they oversee the
management practices and procedures in order to ensure the safety of our member's
assets. They make sure the financial condition of the Credit Union is accurately and fairly
presented in our financial statements. They monitor Board minutes, our trial balances,
member complaints, review new and closed accounts and loans to
assure that policies and procedures are being followed.
If anyone is interested in
serving on this committee,
please contact Lynda Quirion - 877-9474.
This is a voluntary position that would require approximately 5-8 hours of your time
each month, for a term of three years.
Effective January 1, 2013, to learn more about
the factors to
consider when applying for or using credit cards, please visit
the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at
For questions about this change, please contact
the Credit Union
at 207-877-9474 or 207-622-9848.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL PRO REPO & TOWING ASK FOR TAMMY 634-2133
Buying your next vehicle just got easier! For the convenience of our members, you can now finance your vehicle with HealthFirst FCU right at the dealership. You will still receive our great low rate with the added convenience of one stop shopping for your vehicle and financing. We are participating with over 100 dealerships statewide. Just specify that you want to finance through HealthFirst FCU and the dealer will prepare the paperwork for you and we will send them the check!
- Call us before you shop and we can give you the following important information you will need to make the right decisions on your vehicle purchase and get the best price for your vehicle and for all the coverages you choose.
- Trade-in value of your vehicle. If you are trading in a vehicle, know what the dealer should be giving you for your vehicle.
- Buying new vehicle? Make sure you ask to see the MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) of this vehicle. This is the amount we will finance.
- Value of Used Vehicle you are looking to purchase. Make sure you are not paying more than the vehicle is worth.
- Give us a dollar value of what you want to spend and we will give you an approximate payment amount.
- Extended Warranty Insurance quote. New or Used vehicle. Let us quote you our cost of warranty insurance to compare to the dealers price. (Their mark-up is much greater.)
- Gap Insurance. Our price to you $265.00. Compare to the dealer's price.
- Disability and Life Insurance. Let us quote you our price to compare to the dealers price.
- Once you purchase your vehicle, contact us if you would like to set up payroll deduction for this payment. We also offer weekly, bi-weekly and bi-monthly payment options. Remember, the more frequently you pay on your vehicle loan, the less interest you pay.